The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wierd things meme

I've been tagged by mean mom to do the wierd things meme that you may have seen around. I'm not very good at meme's in general, and not sure what counts as wierd, but I've tried my best, so here you go......

Rules:

1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!

2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

My weird facts:

  • I don't dream. Well actually, I guess I do, as I'm not certified insane, but I don't remember ANY of my dreams. Ever. And I never have done. So no dodgy self psycho-analysis for me:-)
  • I can not draw. At all. They say a good test of your natural artistic ability is to draw a freehand circle then compare it to a true circle. the closer you are to the true lines, the more artistic you are. when I draw a circle the ends don't even meet:-(
  • I have a tattoo of a unicorn on my shoulder. Its a unique picture, but as I can't draw at all, it is actually a combination of a number of other pictures.
  • I was the first member of my family to get a job, to get a tattoo, to graduate from uni, to buy a house, to get married & to have children. Yet I am considered the conforming one!
  • Despite the fact that my whole career up to now has been in the sports industry, I have absolutely no interest in competitive sport, and never have done.

Is five enough? Are they wierd facts? Comments welcome.

As always, I won't tag anyone specific, but you are all more than welcome to do it. leave me a comment & I'll link you here.

Other wierd meme's that I know about:

Mean Mom . . . craziequeen

Ivoryfrog . . . Mary P

PS if you haven't seen them yet, Aggie has posted some photo's off our Easter in the 14th century here. Go and take a look.

PPS if you haven't clicked over to my tenant, Cheeks & Paste & digby, yet, go have a look see. They really are LOL funny.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:01:00 am, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    I loved my job - even when I was working with elite athletes, because it wasthe teaching/managing that i found so satisfying. the winning really was completely irrelevent.

    most of my career has been at participation level, and that is fantastic. helping people live healthy, happy lives & learn & do fun things. who wouldn't get a kick out of that?

     
  • At Friday, April 21, 2006 2:50:00 pm, Blogger Bill said…

    Its not so weird to not remember your dreams. I used to remember all my dreams until I began treatment for Sleep Apnea, now I remember none of them. I think it has something to do with the depth of sleep you reach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home