The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, April 14, 2006

I am sew busy!

Sorry if the posts are a bit sporadic for the next few days, but it's all a bit hectic here at the moment.

We spent Yesterday partying with CK celebrating his birthday by going fo a blow-out meal (where LMB wee'd all over daddies leg - ha ha, what fun it is being a parent), a quick game of 10 pin bowling (I got to play against Mstr A, LMB & LMD - and still lost!), then off to see Ice Age 2 at the cinema, which was quite good, although not as good as the first one from what I saw of it (view was obstructed by LMD a lot of the time, a was much of the sound! But I only had to leave the cinema twice!). It was a good day, but meant we were out all day, so now i am really behind on my sewing!

I've finished underdresses for both LMB & LMD, almost finished Mstr A's hose (leggings) and shirt, and have started LMB's overdress, but still have LMD's overdress, Mstr A's Tunic and kirtles (apron-type dresses) for myself, LMB & LMD to start! And we leave tomorrow afternoon!

Oh well, hopefully the phone will be calming down now we're into the easter break - surely the media people will be having some time off?

I'll try to keep the blog updated as much as possible......

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 10:17:00 am, Blogger Sleepypete said…

    And I managed to corrupt another person into being a popcorn addict !

    (big evil grin)

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 1:48:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Debambam - don't bother until you are sure she can sit & watch a film all the way through - it's a bit of a nightmare with the aginothlings I'm afraid! We don't take them usually, but as it was part of the whole day trip....

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 3:49:00 pm, Blogger CyberKitten said…

    Thanks for taking time out of your (very) busy schedule to help me along into another year.... Despite all the hassles I'm pretty sure that you, Mr A and the Horde had fun.... I think you might want to rename your kids though...

    How about Bart, Lisa & Maggie.... [chuckle].

    Oh, and I liked LMD's idea of pretending to be a bowling ball..... even if she never made it all the way to the pins...

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 4:13:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    It wouldn't have been so embarrassing if she'd wandered up her own lane;-)

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 7:24:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    I come to the party, join in with abandon, chat to all, rent space on your blog and not a mention, not a word about the brilliance of 'Cheeks n Paste n Digbys ramblings'!
    I dunno, what's the world coming to - these TV celebs too tied up with their own fame I guess:-)

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 8:58:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    I'm getting to it Paste, honest. you're due on the next post.

    I thought you wouldn't mind waiting till later what with your hangover and all;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home