The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Can I have a bath mum?

.


I ran the bath, but they took their clothes off:-)

PS, if you haven't been over to see my tenant yet, why not? Go click her little pink thumbnail right now you naughty reader you!

oh, and if you have been, and quite liked it, go on back. her computer's fixed now, so she's got a new post up....

4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:55:00 am, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    CUTE!!
    I can't wait until my little 8 month old is ready for bath time. Right now--we just take showers together and an occasional bath. (I hate being cold). But soon, I can fill the tub and then chat on the phone while I watch him play...

     
  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:54:00 am, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    I always bathed my babies from birth - i couldn't be doing with a wet squirming bundle while trying to shower myself! Once they can sit up I let them play on their own & sit (on the toilet) next to them, but once they can right themselves & shout at me, I tend to go off & potter around the kitchen (next door) while they splash. it's great for them to get used to the water & great for me to have two hands to clean up with:-)

     
  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:05:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Wonderful - my sweet girly Aginothlings........ :-)

    cq

     
  • At Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:11:00 am, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Those are very cute little Aginoths :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home