The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh for goodness sake!

I mean, it's all very well us Brits giggling at the stupidity of Americans who believe in creationism, and that the world is only 6000 years old, but sometimes you don't have to look very far to find complete loonies in positions of power.

I've just found this on Wonkette's blog, from The Times no less. Ok they're Scottish, but get a grip!

I particularly liked this quote: "Jeannie Fox, council chairman, said: “I do believe in fairies but I can’t be sure that they live under that rock."

Just read it again. This is the council chairman speaking!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home