The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Waiting for Godot

"Nobody comes, nobody goes, nothing happens..." Pretty much sums up today actually.

Not that I'm complaining mind. And I have turned my phone off for the day. But I can't really sum up the energy to do much either. You know, like clean up the mess in the play-room ready for a child-minding interview I have tomorrow. Or make something nice for supper. Or write some letters asking for work.

LMB's at nursery, Mstr A's at school, LMD's asleep. When she wakes up I have to go into town for some bits & pieces, but until then I'm going to enjoy the silence.

I suggest all you guys go look at my tenents blog instead. It's much more interesting today, with a post about freindship & guts (the squidgy type, not the courage type!). If you look down the page at all, you can find out what exactly dogs hide under their tails, and why you should never say you can code HTML just because you can make things bold!

6 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:24:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    You said: "I suggest all you guys go look at my tenents blog instead. It's much more interesting today, with a post about freindship & guts (the squidgy type, not the courage type!). If you look down the page at all, you can find out what exactly dogs hide under their tails, and why you should never say you can code HTML just because you can make things bold!" Okay, how do I find it? :-)

     
  • At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:40:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    just click on the black square on my sidebar to the right, where it says "rent my blog here" & Infinite Pie (my tenent) will open up in a new window for you.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:31:00 pm, Blogger mig bardsley said…

    Whenever I get a day off I seem not to do anything. After all the point is *off* and silence is heaven. Hope you enjoyed it.
    Bet it's scent glands...I have to go and check now.

    After i've beaten wv.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:18:00 pm, Blogger mig bardsley said…

    Aah! that'll teach me to think I'm being clever!

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:36:00 am, Blogger ninjapoodles said…

    You win all of my bonus points for today, for the reference to Godot. Go, Mrs. A!!

     
  • At Friday, January 20, 2006 2:10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heh Don't get me wrong, I don't mind people saying they write HTML, but HTML isn't exactly a coding language.

    I code web applications in C# and VB, so when someone says they do what I do, and all they know is some HTML, I get all prickly about it ;-)

    - Pie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home