The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ouch!

Damn my legs hurt! I don't know if was the bike* or my muscles** but the cycle to college was inexplicably difficult today, and the ride back just made it worse!

Plus my lecturer was off sick, so we were given a test, some revision and a couple of assignments to do, so I've come home to use the internet in peace.

* could have been the bike, it was making funny noises, and when I checked it over once I got to college I found the mud guard was pressing down on the tyre, making it ride like I had the brake on all the time

** could have been my muscles, complaining that LMD has woken up at 5am for the past three days!!!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home