The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

C'mon people

Go visit my tenant, Spaghetti Harvest. I choose these people carefully for your enjoyment and education you know, and nobody's clicking on her!

I chose SH as my tenant because she's got a good mix on her blog - politics, parenting, problems with thechnology, personal opinions and any other P's you can think of:-)

Plus I like her title (and if you're not old enough to know tht spaghetti grows on trees, go look it up LOL). My mother told me the story when I was just a wee bairn & I was still cleverer than 1950's Brits:-)

So C'mon people, go click on her pretty brown thumbnail over there to the right. You'll never even know what you've missed if you don't!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home