The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, January 16, 2006

Wasted day

Work, work, work today.

Lots of phone calls made - most not answered so just messages left. There's no real point as I almost certainly won't answer the phone when they call back.

Three seperate complaints from clubs about my employers unprofessionalism fielded. Not terribly well, because what can I say? Yes it's awful that three months after you paid your membership fees they haven't sent you your Public Liability Insuarance certiicate. Yes I know it's a legal requirement that you display it. yes I will chase it up, but no-body has got one yet.

A couple of letters written. Half an application form to re-register as a childminder completed. Loads of financial stuff sorted out so that we can re-mortgage to pay for the roof.

Hours at the bank spent re-mortgaging.

I recieved an official complaint about the exam a few weeks ago. Bastards. So I've got to write an offical explanation now.

A nice stew made & eaten.

Thats pretty much it really.

Boring, no fun, grown up stuff. Bleugh!

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 8:36:00 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said…

    hang in there Mrs. A :-)

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 10:18:00 pm, Blogger Sleepypete said…

    Remortgaging as well at the moment. Had a few days wasted by the bank ... They were supposed to send through a redemption certificate to the solicitor but sent one that was someone else's mortgage. Ah well - try again. At least I'm not the one chasing them (solicitor)

    Silly people !

    Hang in there Mrs A :-) (uhoh - echo detected !)

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:27:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Just another day in paradise, huh? I tend to get in slumps and when I do, people around me have a way of pointing out the positives for me, so allow me to do the same for you. You have a job, too many are unemployed. You have a home, leaky roof and all. You have enough equity in your home to get a mortgage to fix the roof. You have a family that loves you, and you have a blog where you can vent. Could you really ask for a better life? ;-) I do hope things get better for you, but cheer up, it could always be worse.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:04:00 pm, Blogger MaR said…

    Well, would you rather have old discussions with a teenager who knows everything better? Oh, well. It isn't even worth it to blog about it so I am happy visiting other blogs to see what everybody is doing these days... and yes, hang in there, Mrs. A!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home