The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, January 27, 2006

Easy reading

So Vics over at Rosevibe has asked all her readers to write a post linking their three favourite/best/most embarrassing posts because sh'e too lazy to go searching through everybodies archives:-)

Well, lets be honest, most of us don't bother reading through archives and just jump into a blog at whichever point we find it, so this seemed like quite a good idea.

Except - I don't blog to write. Most of my posts are just mindless drivel about my thoughts or feelings on that particular day, so it was quite difficult for me to think of three specific posts that would bear re-reading. still, I rose to the challenge, and have perused my archives, so here are my choices:

No 1 is easy. Bodily functions, motherhood & a little political rant:-) This is definitely the funniest piece I've ever written, so go have have a giggle here. It was also one of the first posts I wrote, so everybody got a very false sense of my writing skills!

No 2, I think I'll go for this one about how we met, which will give you some background about me & Aggie

And no 3, umm it's getting difficult now you know! How about My addiction post here Just because I hoped that writing it down would incentivise me to actually do something about it, but the power of blogging is no match for the power of addictions:-(

Have fun reading.

If any of you decide to take up the challenge, let me know in the comments & I'll link to you here.

Other Easy reads:
Vancouver Calling
Rosevibe
Spilling The Beans

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 27, 2006 1:55:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Oh, those were great! I have been the leaky cow too. My embarassments came every time I heard or smelled my baby - woosh! Also, when I jogged every morning or power walked in the mall. How embarassing to do the whole wet t-shirt thing for an elderly man just trying to make it around the mall without a coronary, and dripping on the floor as you race to the nearest restroom. Ugh! As for addictions, I'm a freak of nature, chocolate is okay, but I'm not really crazy about it. My addiction is hot buttered bread and cookies. Okay, so I'll look through my posts and see what to dig up. Thanks for the great reads!

     
  • At Sunday, February 05, 2006 3:53:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Thanks debambam. I'll reciprocate the link. Glad you liked it:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home