The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What a lot of shit!

Poo, vomit, poo, vomit, poo

What a fantastic life I lead!

LMB has got whatever Aggie & Mstr A had last week. Yippee!

On the other type of shit - the stuff from those lovely BE commenters - I have deleted all their comments from my blog, except for the one I am taking legal action over. I have stated on a number of occasions that I welcome comments, views and opinions on my posts, whether in agreement or dissent with the original idea. I will not tolerate pesonal insults, and see no reason why I should do so.

Except for the repulsive one, which was, well repulsive, after the initial anger I felt rather sorry for people who have so little to feel good about in their lives that they go looking for blogs they dislike and waste their time writing abusive comments. It's obviously the only kind of personal gratification or feeling of superiority they can ever achieve.

Although I will continue to rent my blog out-which I think is a lovely idea, once my credits run out with BE I will not allow any more access to my site by their surfers.

Thanks for your supportive comments, and please do go and see my tenants blog, as she is perfectly nice and doesn't deserve our righteous anti-BE wrath:-)

Update: I am Teh Blogfather's site of the day today - yay me! So if you are visiting from there, welcome, please feel free to nose around my archives for some less vitriolic posts:-) If you are here from somewhere else, go and show Teh Blogfather some love.

7 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:23:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    I'll have to take you out for all you can eat Chinese food then to cheer you up :o)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:56:00 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said…

    good for you, both for being Teh Blogfather's site of the day but for not letting those creeps push you around!!

    sorry to hear about the poo and vomit situation. Hang in there!!

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:12:00 pm, Blogger garroo said…

    I had a crap comment recently and although I give out a 'fill your boots shitheads' kind of attitude, It shocked and disappointed me to such an extent I considered not blogging anymore. Blogging is generally a friendly medium which makes it all the more shocking when it happens. And I don't even do BE so God knows where this assenholen came from, though he claimed to be an ex fan. Go figure as the Americans say. A few supportive emails later I had recovered, but it was touch and go for a while. I suppose it's a risk we take.

    For what it's worth I like your blog which means that it must be good :)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:49:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    I like your blog - but then I'm biased, 'cos I fink you're luvverly!! :-)

    And you are *so* much stronger than me, I would be cowering in a corner, if that were me... :-S

    cq

     
  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:53:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    Don't need Teh Blogfather to vist Mrs A!

    Sorry to hear you've had bad comments, plenty of a**holes out there I'm afraid.

    I love your comments to Simon on my blog, I've followed it up - see what you think.
    Happy Christmas.

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:03:00 pm, Blogger Urban Chick said…

    yikes, what is BE?

    sorry, feeling kinda dumb here

     
  • At Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:58:00 am, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    UC - BE stands for Blog Explosion. see my post about it down the page a bit. basically its a way of bumping up your new hits as you gain credits by looking at members blogs & can spend credits to get more views or other stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home