The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, December 16, 2005

Seven Things Meme

Dave went and tagged me to do this meme, so after much brainwracking, here it is.

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. Visit Australia & New Zealand
  2. And Canada and China
  3. Oh, OK then, visit every country in the world:-)
  4. Go back to some of the more interesting ones!
  5. See my children grown, happy, healthy & succesful
  6. Be totally debt free & solvant enough not to worry
  7. Leave a lasting legacy to the world to be remembered by
Seven things I cannot do
  1. Speak another language
  2. Sing (well, not in tune anyway)
  3. Completely tidy my house
  4. Ski - but I'd love to
  5. Draw
  6. Listen to bigotry without countering it
  7. Not check my blog every day
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
  1. Intelligence
  2. Ability to express himself/debate
  3. His devotion to me
  4. Strong arms
  5. His cooking
  6. His ability to keep his temper
  7. His world view & help with kids/house/stuff

Seven things I say most often:
  1. Just 5 minutes! (of quiet/alone/in bed etc)
  2. NO!
  3. Why haven't I got any comments?
  4. (insert employer's name here) are total idiots!
  5. You're beautiful/clever/fantastic (to the kids)
  6. Yay you (to the kids)
  7. When are you going to finish the walls?;-)
Seven books, or series, that I love:
This one was difficult because I love all books. I have hardly ever read a book that I disliked, and most have more than one reading! We own nearly 3000 books, and all of them are great.
  1. The Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
  2. Chaucer
  3. The Phoenix & the Carpet (E Nestbit)
  4. The Deverry series by Katherine Kerr
  5. The Illiad/Odyssey
  6. JRR Tolkien
  7. Bill Bryson
Seven movies I watch over and over again:(well more than once!)
This one was difficult because I just watch whatever Aggie puts on! I have no mind of my own & no memory of what I've seen:-)
  1. The Blues Brothers
  2. Dark City
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean
  4. The Princess Bride
  5. Blade Runner
  6. Labyrinth
  7. West Side Story
Wow, that was really hard to do! I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, because I think these can get a bit monotonous, but if anyone wants to do it, let me know in the comments & I'll link to you.

Other Seven's meme's I know about:
Dave @ A Bit of This, A Bit of That
Simon @ Upright & Breathing
Dorannes
Aggie
Shelli @ Shelli's sentiments

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home