The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, December 18, 2005

OMG I'm a Landlord!

So, having joined up to Blog Explosion the other day, I decided to do the rent my blog thing, which seems to be the best part of it IMHO. And what do you know, within less than an hour of offering my site up to the world, I had three - yes THREE, offers!

ooooh, I am SO in demand. It must be my fantastic site design, witty writing & interesting life experiences. Or maybe it's because I am very cheap:-)

Anyway, I chose "Stumbling Through Life", cos she's interesting, real & as harrassed as me. Oh yes and she lets her hubbie guest blog (don't get any idea's Aggie).

So go over there & have a nose around. Go on, you know you want to. It's just one click, there, on my sidebar. To your right. Click it now & make me a good Landlord.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home