The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I am such a lazy cow

Today I AM going to do stuff!

I am going to tidy the back room, ready for Christmas dinner to be eaten in there! Made a good start, but not quite finished. Story of my life really.

I am going to finish wrapping the presents (it feels like it's been a never ending job this year) Nearly done all of them, just a few Santa pressies left to wrap now. Yay me a little bit!

I am going to put all the clean washing away - it's done & folded, but not actually in wardrobes/drawers! Done - Yay me! (but I found lots more to do while tidying:-(

I am going to cook a nice casserole for dinner, cos I bought all the ingredients three days ago & they won't keep! Done - yay me!

I am going to brave the supermarket to get some staples in Done - yay me!

I am NOT going to spend all day blogging/michele-ing/playing Civ4/watching rubbish on the TV (Clash of the Titans was on yesterday!) .

I might try finishing one college assignment (it's about half done!)

I'll tick them off as they are done so you can keep track and give me a kick when necessary:-)

But first I'm going to cuddle LMD to make sure she has a good nap & stays cheerful for the rest of the day, so maybe just a little bit of blog surfing while I'm stuck here on the sofa:-) Update: LMD is ill - lots of vomit & miserableness - so she needs extra cuddles from mummy (no-one else will do poor thing).. Thats my excuse & I'm sticking to it.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home