The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, July 16, 2007

ahh, aint I nice?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?



"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

Not sure it's true tho:-)

Hat tip to Vancouver voyeur

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:10:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Well thank you for the hat tip. :-) I'm overloaded with work right now and can't post but I'm still lurking on the blogs and reading whenever I get a spare second.

     
  • At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:30:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    You Are a Canna
    "You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

    I think that quiz is seriously flawed......this is definitely not me......

    cq

     

Post a Comment

<< Home