The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Review

I had my one month review at work today. It went well. They said they were happy with what I was doing in general. We discussed some procedures and tinkered with the working practises, but basically they said I was fine. I said I was happy with the level of the work at the moment, and foresaw being able to take on a number of additional duties in time, but not yet:-) Then the Partner pointed out that when I qualified he would expect there would be an opening for me to take on my own case load if i wanted.

Wow! I did say that I am not certain at this point how far I will go with the qualifications. Certainly this year and next year, and then we'll have to see. i don't want to spend the whole of my kids formulative years staying in & studying every night - although tbh, I'm not doing that now really! It's nice to know the job has prospects - except that's not why I took it;-) I hope I didn't talk my way out of it. or into it. i like to keep my options open;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home