The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm exhausted, and I'm French (apparently)

I'm totally knackered. Too tired to do much blogging, or anything else really. There's lots of reasons - the very late night last Saturday, which I've never had a chance to catch up on, working full time again, and the stress of managing my life around that, the stress of it being a new job & learning everything, gettig to know everyone, making a good impression. I've not been sleeping too well. I never do when I'm stressed out. Plus I got my period yesterday, which was pretty much the last straw:-( I know that I'm really lucky that I don't have to go through this very often, but if I did, I'd probably be a candidate for medical intervention - it really hurts, makes me dead moody/emotionally unstable & wipes me out. So it's not the best time for me.

Although I'm watching something on the telly about why the Brits are all fat & unhealthy & the french are all thin & beautiful. Apparently I'm French, as I cook a proper meal out of ingrediants each day (nearly), we eat it all together as a family, around a table. We don't drive to school, and expect the kids to eat a piece of fruit or a yoghurt rather than a biscuit or choccy bar as a snack. I don't consider my lefestyle to be particulary onerous, unusual, or tbh, healthy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home