The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

nearly normal

Aggie has finally got his old laptop working again and given it to me, so hopefully the posts will become a little more regular again:-)

I've been a bit off colour with some stomach bug for the last couple of days. I'm not sure what it was as it was basically just stomach cramps, but none of the icky stuff;-) Actually it felt like braxton hicks, but that's definitely impossible! Maybe it's just a reaction to getting my body back, because it certainly seems to be improving - the tiredness & snapping is getting better. There's still a way to go - by the time the kids bedtime rolls round I'm desperate to have some quiet time.

School starts back on Tuesday. Hurrah!

It's LMB's birthday tomorrow. Sister S & cousin G are coming down for the weekend, so I've had to quickly improvise a party for her - I've invited a friend with three kids nearly the same ages as mine - instant party:-) Once that is over, life should get back to normal again.

I'm looking forward to normal:-)

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:10:00 pm, Blogger MaR said…

    Happy bday to your little one. Once the party is over you can follow Mr A's TT to relax...

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:35:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, what did I do wrong? Your sidebar is all the way at the bottom of my screen. What's up with that?

    Anyhoo, sorry to hear that you have been feeling out-of-sorts. Hope you get to feeling better soon. And Happy Birthday to LMB!

    Here's to Tuesday rolling around as quick as you please! [smile]

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...back again. Have you always had that "WebRing" ad on your blog? (It's at the bottom of your page on my screen.) I'm thinking that's what made your sidebar all wonky? Perhaps I'm the only one that's viewing the wonky-ness. It could be one of those deals where it looks good in Firefox, but not IE? (I'm currently using IE.) Eh, I'll check back later and see if anything has changed. Just thought I'd let you know.

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:38:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Happy Birthday LMB, from Proper Rossy! [chuckle]

    I have posted a thank you to my darling aginoths on my blog.....

    cq

     
  • At Friday, September 01, 2006 6:04:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    Happy Birthday LMB! Glad you have a working computer again Mrs. A., I'm having computer envy. In addition to 3 non-working computers at home, my work computer was down for 2 days. I was very disoriented during that time! Amazing how much a part of daily life we allow these little machines to become. Have fun getting "back to normal." :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home