The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Is there anybody out there?

Hello?

*tap, tap* Is this thing working?

Is there anybody out there?

I'm feeling a bit abandoned atm:-( Nobody came to say happy blogday to me:-( And Aggie has been spending every single waking second trying to fix the old laptop up for me (and mostly failing.) Although admittedly he's being playing Eve at the same time - but I can't even complain, cos he is doing useful stuff!

But basically it means I haven't had an adult coversation for days:-(

Well, my mother phoned, but that doesn't really count;-) Plus she phoned with bad news: she is a casualty of the NHS re-organisation (rightly so imo), and will be redundant by Xmas. It's not a catastrophe, as she was talking about retiring soonish anyway, but it's not nice either.

umm, not really sure where this post is going. But I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today, so it's probably best if I just stop.

8 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:51:00 pm, Blogger Paste said…

    The trouble is this 'blog' thing exploded in popularity and then everyone is starting to realise that its a bit tricky to stay interesting for over a year. I'm up to 18 months now and my blog is going downhill fast. Look at Mr A - he seems to be in my boat! LOL

     
  • At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:10:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Are you saying I'm not interesting anymore? Eh? What? Typical bloody man!

    Oh, hang on. Were you saying that I was interesting? Even for just one post? Wierdo! I thought I wrote mind-numbingly boring drivel that would only be fully appreciated in a few centuries as a work of social history;-)

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:20:00 am, Blogger -A said…

    I really tried to come wish you a happy blogday! Really! I swear!! But, I couldn't get the darn comment box to load. And then, I felt silly, because no one else did!

    So, happy belated blogday! And, thanks for the trivia game. I'm truly enjoying playing it everyday!

    Also, thanks for the comment yesterday when I was feeling down, it helped a lot!

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:16:00 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy blogday to you, belated but true, happy blof day dear jm and and adult conversation too

    :-)

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:39:00 am, Blogger CyberKitten said…

    The 'out-of-sorts' feeling is probably due to the crappy weather at that we're on the edge of the Summer/Autumn divide.....

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:39:00 am, Blogger Aginoth said…

    HAppy Blogday dear.

    And I wasn't playing Eve, the server was down , I spent the whole time solidly swearing at your laptop

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does Nanny A visiting not count as adult conversation then?. Well the Aginothlings found me entertaining even if the grown up didnt!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:46:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    Ah - I missed your blogday! :-((

    Blame Ugly Monster.

    Since your BBQ I've been well down in the dumps - odd.

    But I'm always somewhere - on the periphery, usually peering through the window of your blog :-)

    cq

     

Post a Comment

<< Home