The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Alone again

Aggie has gone swanning off to some posh hotel in Andover for work again, so i'm home alone once more. Just for the one night tho - actually I'm quite looking forward to getting some reading done then a long soak in the bath and an early night:-)

Nothing much going on here recently - I traipsed up to The Mall in bristol to buy all the kids new shoes - that's £100 gone! It really annoys me as there is a Clarks shop in Weston, which i go past every Monday, and regularly go into to try to buy their shoes - but as they all have narrow feet (F fitting mostly) the weston shop doesn't stock their sizes most of the time. I have pointed out to them that I've lived here for 5 years now, and with three kids, coming in approx. 4 times a year, thats some 40 pairs of shoes they've missed out on selling, but all they say is "sometimes we get them in, you'll just have to be lucky". Obviously I'm not the only one hoping to be lucky because they NEVER have them in when I try!

The weather has gone decidedly grey and wet - just in time for me to have the car for two days to take them all to a couple of holiday attractions! And in time for our big BBQ event of the year on Saturday. Typical.

Otherwise, nothing happening. Perhaps it's time to change the name of my blog to surburban boredom, or hopeless housewife. Not alot of juggling going on anymore:-(

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:33:00 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    I would rather have your life at the mo. Blogger has destroyed my blog in the middle of a site transfer. I might lose everything.

    I am trying to go over to www.doingitallagain.com but the old site is truly mashed and I am unable to get into it and tell people the new site.

    I think I might have to strangle something.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:27:00 am, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Yeah, I noticed when I tried to visit your site last night!

    I've updated your link now:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home