The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, August 14, 2006

I miss my laptop:-(

I always used to blog every day. It was a good way for me to sort out my thoughts at the end of the day (or let of steam, rant at the world etc), and I know that I'm not very good at doing things intermitently - i either do them or i don't, and I really want to keep this blog going properly as I find it very useful.

BUT, I know, it's been getting pretty damn sporadic over the past few months. But really, it's not that i don't have time, or anything to say, or the inclination, or any of those usual excuses. No, it's because i am too damn lazy to get off my comfy sofa and walk into the back room where the computer lives!

See, I used to have a lap top, with it's very own broadband connection, so i happily blogged from the sofa each evening. But when i left work, they did kind of want it back:-( So then I hot lap-topped with Aggie, using the home connection. But his lap-top has died a complete and blue-screened death:-( it was pretty old when he "aquired" it. We have aquired another one, but it's not configured yet, and I'm not sure it will hold a BB connection anyway:-( So i am reduced to using the desktop, which is located on the desk, in the back room, and I just don't always make it in here at the end of the day.

Ho hum. I shall try harder, cos I kind of miss it really:-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home