The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, April 03, 2006

Yay me!

Two pieces of good news for me today:

1. Sure Start finally got back to me re doing some work for them. I have a meeting on Wednesday afternoon, which I'm hopeful may throw a fair bit of work my way - and all local stuff which will be even better. Nothings confirmed yet, but hopefully it'll mean we'll be able to eat for the next few months!

2. I got the first result from my Sedgemoor Splash Letter. BBC Somerset Sound phoned to say they are really interested in following the story & are going to arrange an interview with me & the pool manager, with the expectation that we will all go for a swim at the end:-) The power of the media:-) No reply from the pool or council yet though!

Oh yes, and Mstr A behaved fantastically at playgroup this morning - possibly because there were no other bigger boys for him to fail to play with:-) but whatever, he played happily and quietly alongside all the little ones, without any problems. Hurrah.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home