The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Aggie is sooo clever

He's managed to vlog my appearance on the news last week.

Go see me spouting off & looking harrassed in Sedgemoor Splash pool for two minutes - it took TWO HOURS to film!

I really must get back to chasing them up & find out if they took up the offer of an independant risk assessment & find out what the hell my idiot MP thinks he's being paid for - not even an acknowledgement of my letter yet!

Apparently we've been in some other papers. None of them have contacted me & I don't buy newspapers. If anyone has seen me anywhere, please let me know.

You can also show your support by signing the Right to swim campaign's online petition.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:28:00 pm, Blogger me said…

    Great video :-)
    I went to sign the petition and after filling in my name/address it came up with an internal server error -

    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    I will try agian later tonight or tomorrow morning. :-)

    Ivoryfrog x

     
  • At Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:31:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    I got a server error too - obviously swamped with submissions!!

    I too will try later.

    My TT is up, Mrs A :-)

    cq

     
  • At Friday, April 21, 2006 1:05:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was having a discussion about this with my collegues from a special needs chool. we commented how some class' take 12 special needs children (worthy of the extra money not to be over included in mainstream)with 3 staff and splash have no issue with that!!! thye kids (+splash) have less sense then either LMD or LMB i expect!!

     
  • At Friday, April 28, 2006 9:07:00 pm, Blogger JR said…

    I know this is way late, but I'm so behind on everyone's blogs. I finally got to see the video clip on Mr. A's blog. So cool! You guys looked so sad watching everyone else having fun in the water! But where was Mr. A, filming? Great story! Well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home