The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Conversation while walking to school this morning.

Mstr A, "mum, can we play a racing game?"
LMB, "I race too"
Mstr A, "we all have to line up, and the first one to the lamp-post is the winner"
LMB, "I win. I first"
Mstr A, "I'll be Princess Peach, because she's the fastest"
LMB, "I fastest"
Mstr A, "who are you going to be mum?"
Me, "I'll be (quick, wrack brains), um, who can I be?
LMB, "I Mario."

Great, my 2-year old knows more about computer games than I do!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home