The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome

It's time to welome a new tenant on my blog again, so after you've read my drivel, why not pop over there, pull up a chair and have some infinite pie. It's sooooo easy. Just click the pretty box over there on my sidebar. Yes, I know you know how to do it now, but have you done it?

Anyway, I haven't time to do a full review today, cos Aggie has invited ll the crazies over here today, then taken to his bed sick, so i have to sort out the kids, tidy up, prepare for work tomorrow & organise my paperwork for the new venture I am starting next week. But Pie's a great site, full of thoughts, musing & ramblings about stuff. You know, just the stuff that we all have churning around inside our brains every day, but don't talk about much:-)

Oh, go have a look see for yourself. I can't explain things very well today - I'll do a proper review later in the week. I promise.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haven't done it yet, but I will. Although I still don't understand this tenant thing... have a nice evening with the crazies! Get well, Mr. A.

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:41:00 pm, Blogger mig bardsley said…

    Don't understand it either but I've looked at them all. liked them all too. Nice choices :)

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:49:00 am, Blogger utenzi said…

    Good morning, Mrs A. I'm glad to see that you've got a good tenant. It's nice to be able to promote a blog that promotes itself. Makes the job of landlord, so to speak, much easier.

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:41:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the review. I appreciate that you're not a slumlord and you keep the cockroaches to a minimum. You'll come fix my water heater if it breaks, right? =)

    'Piffle' usage must be higher in England - that's probably where I got it from, but the insidious nature of US life creeps in and you start to forget all the great, descriptive British words.

    - Pie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home