The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I want it all

LMD is getting very demanding! having learned how to ask for things ("Ta" and outstretched hands), she is now asking for everything she can see, and is very vocal when she doesn't get it. Today she has thrown herself to the floor screaming because I wouldn't let her play with:
  • the remote control,
  • the phone,
  • my lap-top,
  • LMB's present,
  • Aggies bottle of cola,
  • a glass of water
  • Mstr A's gameboy.
And we've only been at home for an hour or so, having gone out shopping! It was a day of catching up on stuff really. We picked up new trainers (sneakers) for Mstr A as he is a size 12, and his old trainers are size 10 & don't even fit on hios feet any more. While we were at Clarks we bought LMD her first shoes too, as she keeps trying to stand up when we are out and it's a bit cold & wet for just socks. Aggie bought some new clothes and has promised to throw out all his old torn & stained ones. Both Aggie & Mstr A got their hair cut & look a bit more reputable now. We've picked up our last few pressies from the post-office, and after lunch I'm going to finally finish all the wrapping & tidying.

Hopefully that will give us two days off completely to do some fun stuff:-)

12 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:31:00 pm, Blogger utenzi said…

    She sounds like a normal female to me, Mrs A. Every girlfriend I've had (and the one ex-wife) fits that mold. ;-)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:10:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    My for good deed of the day I have sorted out a wi-fi link to transmit the Satelite TV signal to our bedroom :o)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like you had a good family day. cant wait to join you for the big day.I want to see three thoroughly spoiled grandchildren.all pink and warm and happy.(hell im beginning to sound like CQ.)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:20:00 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said…

    "Aggie bought some new clothes and has promised to throw out all his old torn & stained ones"

    ha, ha, ha. I have a a problem with my husband along these lines. A shirt will be literally hanging off him in strings and he gets annoyed with me for suggesting its time to 'move on'. Lately, the laundry lady (me) has been secretly weeding out his clothing. Luckily he's not interested in following me around the blogosphere or the game would be up!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:00:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    'hell im beginning to sound like CQ!'
    [sob - think I'll go and eat worms....]

    Mrs A - now she'll have to learn 'No' [rotflmao - yeah right, she's female!!]

    cq

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:54:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    She knows "No!". She just ignores it:-)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:06:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!

    I'm glad you survived holiday shopping... Has LMD kept her shoes on?

    Michele sent me today!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:26:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is always nice to hear about the Aginoth household. Wishing you all a very merry Xmas, yes, Feliz Navidad! here via Michele's for a change.

     
  • At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:34:00 pm, Blogger Zephra said…

    I miss the days of just socks. Shoes are a pain in the arse.

    here from Michele's.

     
  • At Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:44:00 am, Blogger Dak-Ind said…

    ah what i have to look forward to with out little Indy. i CAN wait, believe me.

    i of course let him play with the remote, it IS his dads favorite thing after all. a little drool wont hurt it. i was letting him chatter on the phone whenever he wanted, but he poked himself in the face with the antenna and screamed, hes not so into the phone now.

    michele sort of sent me. how, you ask, when you havent played yet today!?! actually i visited Mr A from Michele's, and couldnt resist a peak in on you since i was already visiting the family.

     
  • At Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:15:00 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    No one sent me, but me! I sent myself! (lol) You had quite a day! How great that you are almost done with all the shopping and wrapping...almost! Hooray for you all! Have a wonderful two relaxing fun days before the company begins!!!

     
  • At Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The house is clean and tidy at last (for a short while) ...the presents are all bought (but yet to be wrapped) and I still have to pick up some last minute things at the supermarket ...but other than that I am ready ...(I think!)

    Wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2006!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home