The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, November 21, 2005

Top 10 Percent

Another milestone to celebrate. Today marks three months of blogging for me! Apparently only 10% of blogs re still active after 3 months, so I now count as a real blogger:-)

I have to say I'm mildly suprised - I didn't really expect to get into it the way I have, and certainly not to find enough to blog every day (sometimes more than once!), but what astonishes me is how many of you like to come & read me - although I'm sure vast numbers of my visitors are lost googlers!

Thank you to everyone who visits, and especially if you have ever left a comment as thats what makes this such a good experience. I have found a whole community in the blogosphere & you've stuck by me through the good times and the bad ones.

Thanks everyone

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home