The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, November 20, 2005

guest {huh} blog

hello, this is mrs a's favirite {so just discovered} sis. am v drunk; normally have command of english language but for some reason {2 bottles of wine?} can't make computer work properly. been 4 meal to celebrate mrs a's birthday - made prat of self (sorry kevin) stole someone's wine, don't really knowhat i'm doin tryin to type when this drunk, but have sen lil sis thru worse times thanthis, and am still big sis (protect family at all costs). everyone's gone home now - feel this is my fault cos i was exceptionally embaressing, but don't get out often anymore & alcohol has knack of making me think i'm funnywhen really im just pain in the arse!
so,don't normallydo this blog thing but too p*ssed to know what i'm doing (stupid canadians - p*ssed means drunk not angry) and need to tell you all LIL SIS HAS TOLD LIES! ONLY I KNOWtruth about everything.
bruv in law says save ascrap so bye
sis s 9BIG SIS SEES ALL, KNOWS ALL!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:00:00 am, Blogger aprilbapryll said…

    drinking is fun! I'm usually the quiet drunk, though. It's better because people don't try to take your glass of wine away (although every once in awhile my boyfriend still tries to take it away; don't worry, I play keep away at that point).

    Here via Michele's -- here's to many more drunk birthdays!

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:15:00 am, Blogger craziequeen said…

    I didn't leave because Sister S was drunk - I left because it was midnight - way past my bedtime.

    Anyway, as today is The Day

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS AGINOTH!!!

    oodles of love 'n' stuff

    cq

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:23:00 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    Drunkun Blogs is my favorite thing! Big sis was really pissed, huh? LOL

    Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. A, and many many more of them..Can't wait to read your account of this splendid sounding evening! I'm here because I'm here! (Michele did nit send me, though she certainly could have!

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:28:00 am, Blogger Aginoth said…

    I'm sure she's gonna regret this when she sees it this morning :o)

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a big sis, I know what she is talking about!!!! Mrs. A, I got everything mixed up, I thought your bday was yesterday. Sorry about that. Let me re-do this: Happy Birthday, Mrs. A!!! Don't let the alcohol level decrease :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home