The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Birthday blog

Helo all. It's my birthday, and in proper tradition I have seen it in drunk. I will endevour to see it out drunk in 24 hurs.

We have been out for much good food & much more good wine. My sister has just written a whole guest blog, but she was soooo pissed,she lost it before posting! she made right fool of herself, but I may have done the same. Maybe I will post a real blog tomorrow, but she is making me giggle too much to do so right now.

CQ has posted something, that is probably untrue, even tho she is sober & we are all drunk!

Poor brother in law got very drunk & fell asleep on the table (ha ha), then threw up all over the pavement:-(

Sister S nicked a glass of wine off the next door table & got us all into trouble. But she told her boyfriend that she danced naked on the tables, so it could have been worse:-)

LMD was sick all night, so now I feel well guilty, but not guilty enough to sober up!

More tomorrow

Have a good night

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home