The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, November 14, 2005

What a bunch of sickies!

Yep, that's right, we're a right bunch of malingerers in the Aginoth household today.

I've still got my lovely cough that meaqns I can't manage more than about 5 words before collapsing in asphyxiation. Still, saw the Dr again today & he signed meoff for another wek, which was nice. Mr A seems to have picked it up too, as he spent most of the nigh hacking his guts up, then came to bed at 4am & slept through all the usual morning noises, awaking at 9.15 - long after we'd all left for school. So he's taken the day off too.

Not really done alot. Washed the bedclothes (boring), bought another oil filled radiator for LMB's room (Mstr A already has one as there is no heating on the top floor, but LMB's room has been getting really cold at night too. Tried to make the girls nap as they were both up alot during the night, and they'll be up late tonight for the carnival, but failed miserably.

Hopefully I'll have something interesting to write about later:-)

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 14, 2005 8:47:00 pm, Blogger mommyguilt said…

    Ok...I promise, no, I swear on my grandmother's grave, that I will NEVER complain about my crappy windows and my upstairs being drafty and cold again. I cannot imagine not having any heat upstairs at home. As it is, it's just icky, but that is SO not fun.

    Sending lots of warm hugs and get-wells to the Aginoth household

     
  • At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:08:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Oh, don't get too panicy. Top floor means attic conversion in this case. The main house is all centrally heated.

    I will NEVER AGAIn live in an unheated house after two years of real cold as a student.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home