The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back to work

I had to get back to work yesterday, after two weeks off. There was loads of stuff to catch up on, and answerphone full off urgent messages that couldn't even remember why I was calling them back & an email inbox full of spam or stupidity. Great!

I do actually have some major work to do & meetings to organise if I want to hit my targets by the end of the year, but I just can't work up the enthusiasm to get into it at the moment.

I'm just hanging on till Wednsday really. Hopefully I can hand in my notice then:-)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:03:00 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    Prayers for the results of that job unterview in Bath,,I assunme, right, Mrs. A? I'm pretty sure that was the one....I send good energy your way as a belated Birthday present.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:09:00 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    Hi Mrs. A..
    Thanks for stopping by...I laughed because I didn't figure out how to do the picture in myProfile, my friend Danny Miller did it for me! And if I ever need to change it...well, he would have to do it, cause I still don't get that, at all! Thanks for including me in your sidebar thingy...I STILL do not understand how to do that! Congratulations to you on that!!!

    I so agree about The Cotswolds..if I lived in Emgland I would have to be able to go there, a lot! Thanks for the compliment on the photo's...We all had the best time taking pictures...and all of us LOVE to look at them and remember that truly special day.

    I'm off to sleepy land now...Hope you are having a terrific day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home