The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, November 04, 2005

Ask me a question

Here's a clever way of getting lots of comments & writing a quick post before doing the college assignment that really, really needs doing.

Taken from Aginoths blog, who stole it from Yaeli!

Ask me two questions about me. anything you like & I'll answer them in my next post(s). Try not to ask the same as everyone else, but otherwise no holds barred!

have fun

UPDATE: Finished my assignment! Woo Hoo. Unfortunately she gave us another one today:-( But I sneaked off early as the afternoon was just "research" on the crappy college computers, so now I've got an hour of child-free time to myself!! Maybe I should actually get on with the next assignment tho:-(

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home