The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Two down...

Oh well, that's it now. It's just a matter of waiting for the phonecalls!

Today's didn't go as well, i don't think. Nothing in particular, I just didn't feel as comfortable, but we'll just have to wait and see - The presentation went ok & stuck to time, I answered all the questions, and dug up a couple of my own, but I just didn't get any chemistry!

Now if I could only get my college assignment ready to be handed in tomorrow, I'd be right on top of things (except I haven't started it, and there's this little thing called work that's been kind of taking a back seat recently!).

Next job is to make some Guy Fawkes Hats for the "Bonfire Bake" at the school tomorrow. Little shortbread biscuits, with a marshmallow on top, covered in melted chocolate. Yum Yum

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home