The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, October 31, 2005

World Wide Views

Having put on my NeoCOUNTER a few days ago, I can now see that peopole from all over the world are visiting my little journal/rantings. This is very gratifying, and not only because it makes me feel big & clever;-). also because I truely believe that the greatest thing the internet has done is to make it possible for the whole world (nearly) to communicate dirctly with each other - and hopefully to start to understand one another better.

However, all my commenters are Brits, Americans or Canadians. So this is a call to all those people from faraway places. Please write comments. Let us know who you are & tell us about your thought & feelings on the rubbish I publish here. Feel free to write whatever you want - comments will not be moderated for opinions, (although unnecessarily foul language, or personal insults will be removed), and it's your comments that have kept the blog going - my previous record for keeping a diary has been - one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home