The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, September 25, 2006

Juggling again?

Yay me! Despite still feeling pretty icky (I'm going to have to go back to the Dr's tomorrow, as I've finished the course of anti-biotics now, and I'm definitely not well yet. Better than a week ago, but still unable to stay awake for a whole day, or balance on my bike, or walk for more than 10 mins without being exhausted!), I managed to haul myself out of bed today, get my hair cut, dress in a posh suit, put on some jewellary and go off to a job interview.

It went well:-) They are considering me for a full time Legal Executive position, which would be just great. I've got to go back next week sometime for a second interview with the partner (today's was with the practise manager), but it sounds like unless the partner detests me on sight, I've probably got the job! The partner is on holiday this week, so I won't know for sure till they get back and organise to meet me, and I may be optimistically misinterpreting what he said, but that's how it sounded to me:-)

So, with any luck i will soon be juggling home & work again.

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 25, 2006 5:21:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    woo hoo!! All the more to celebrate in Cornwall and later at the banquet.....!! :-)

    Well done, lovey.

    [hugs]

    cq

     
  • At Monday, September 25, 2006 8:30:00 pm, Blogger MaR said…

    Get well soon and good luck with the new position. Oh, you'll get it!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a great position for you. I wish you much luck in getting the job.

    Now about the health... Any chance you can get another weeks worth of antibiotics? Seems like you just didn't have enough to kick that infection out of your system.

    I wish you well, Mrs. A. ...And congrats on the Bristol Evening Post feature (from your previous post). Very cool. I must say, I would have hoped for an Angelina Jolie model, too. [grin]

    Hope your week goes well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home