The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeling the burn

My legs are starting to complain now we're doing the school run six times a day! It probably doesn't help that:
a) Mstr a is getting better so much quicker than I am
b) My breathing is still severely restricted, and my coughing fits can prevent me taking any breaths at all for a good few seconds at a time.
c) It's still hot! In September!
d) I haven't had a full nights sleep for over a week & my body is really protesting the life I am making it lead.
e) The girls hate the trailer & spend their whole time in it fighting & screaming!

Still, LMB loves going to school & has started making friends there, so that's good.

I am now the proud owner of a hen house and run. All free from freecycle - they are even delivering it to my house tomorrow morning as it was a bit bigger than I expected. How cool is that? Of course, I have no chickens yet, but hopefully I should get some soon. I think I'll have to buy them though as freecycle does not allow animals to be traded:-) I'm going to spend tomorrow digging our "vegetable patch" over too, ready to plant some stuff. I know it's the wrong time of year, but I can get some things in at least.

We've hopefully started to sort out our finances - provided we can make it through this month! If I could just have 24 hours off to sleep, things would seem much better;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home