The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We're off1

And finally, the big day has come - it's 11am, I've sorted all the kids out, I've cooked dinner for tonight & tomorrow, I've tidied the house, I've made up the spare bed, I've cleaned & left out winter & summer clothes for three kids for two days, i've made our packed lunch, i've packed my bag - minus sexy lingerie:-0 and now it's time to depart.

36 hours childfree.

mmmmmm

I'm going to sleep, drink alcohal & behave immaturely:-) I'll tell you all about it when we get back.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home