The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, May 06, 2006

My wants & needs

I did this one ages ago, when I had just started blogging & had forgotten all about it until Aggie put it up on his blog again the other day:-)

He did his on Aginoth, and I did my last one on my real name, so here's my new wants & needs as Mrs A:

How to play: Go to a search engine of your choice (I used yahoo this time), and type in "(your name) needs" then pick out the first 10 (or your favourite 10) to put on your blog. Do the same with wants. You'll be amazed at what comes up - even with quite unusual names:-)

Mrs A needs a 4 bed house in the countryside with a pool ...(you betcha!)

Mrs A needs 2 people to assist with personal hygiene (well, I wouldn't mind a couple of cute young men......)

Mrs A needs to think very carefully about a possible level of hostility (who me? incite hostility? never!)

Mrs. A. needs a little rubber button for her grand lid (do what?)

Mrs. A needs support (umm, yeah:-) )

Mrs. A needs help for some acupuncture treatments from a very awesome acupuncturist (depends hw awsome I suppose, but I don't really fancy having needles stuck in me)

Mrs. A needs to see a new therapist (or indeed, any therapist!)

Mrs. A needs to toughen up ... (can I get any tougher?)

Mrs. A needs an Ethics Consult (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

Mrs A needs £100,000 (no argument on this one)



Mrs A wants an equal division of the assets ... (yep, what his is mine & what's mine is mine....)

Mrs A wants a shout out (that's what blogging's for:-) )

Mrs. A wants to give the patrons one last chance (before I spread the story over the media!)

Mrs. A. wants to leave her room to buy some nachos (not really)

Mrs. A wants me to tell you all that "we are doing this in flowers", (ooh err missus!)

Mrs. A wants to share commissions (share? Share! don't talk dirty!)

Mrs. A. wants to make a substantial gift to the College (yeah, my great intellect *grin*)

Mrs. A wants to help her friend (of course)

Mrs. A. wants me to stay with her through the month of April ...(no, no, no, no, no, no, no!)

mrs a wants to know if you can come this saturday to help (all help appreciated)

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 6:16:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I read this post and chuckled, I thought... I just have to do this. And then my eyesight was pulled to the right by your "Word of the Day", and I thought... Cool, I post a Word-of-the-Day on my blog too (every-so-often). So anyway, the word was 'coppice', and I learned something new, because I didn't know what coppice was before I met you.

    Hey, that sounds like a great start to some lyrics. Dontcha think?

    *heh*

    Well, I couldn't stop there, of course, because you also have a "This Day In History" and "Quotation of the Day". And I'm smiling as I think to myself. I really like Mrs. A's blog... she appeals to my thirst for knowledge. And then... lo and behold! I spotted the "Hangman" game. I LOVE playing games!

    *grin*

    I played Hangman twice. I got 'Expatriate' with only one letter in the 'garbage bin'. Way cool.

    *grin*

    I'm up way past my bedtime, can you tell? Suffice to say, I've had a rather lovely time here tonight. Thanks for the fun, Mrs. A... and the knowledge.

     
  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 6:42:00 am, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    No problem stacy:-)

    I rather like the hangman too.

    The word of the day is fun, although I do know most of them:-) However, I'm a bit annoyed by today's (coppice) as it's "usage" is a quote, but not accredited. If you're interested it's from Morthanger abbey (Jane austin)

    Ain't I clever? *grin*

     
  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 5:23:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite clever, indeed. *smile*

    btw... I've posted my 'wants' and 'needs' on my blog today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home