The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, March 31, 2006

Frivolous friday

I know, I haven't been posting as regularly as usual. I did think of a really good thing to post about yesterday, and immediately sat at the computer, and by the time I'd logged in, i'd completely forgotton what I was going to blog about! Which pretty much sums up the state of my life at the moment. I'm feeling very inarticulate atm.

Anyway, I had a phone interview for a job yesterday, which I think went so/so. I'll have to wait and see if I get invited for a real interview or not. I'm actually settling into this sahm lark, but the money is not adding up, so i don't know how long we're going to be able to maintain it. But I think I really do need to start applying for jobs properly (rather than just sending my CV in to companies).

I sent my baby-sitting circle invite out to 60 children at Mstr A's school - and have had one reply! You'd have thought they'd all have jumped at the chance, especially as I'd mentioned it to a few mums before & they all said how great it would be! Huh!

College again this morning - although we all got let out early as it's nearly easter:-) We had another mock exam today - i got 33/40 this time. Even better than last week (and second week running as top of the class) Yay me. But I didn't write any assignments last week, so I'm still behind on those:-(

I ripped an enormous hole in the leg of my favourite trousers & pulled half my fingernail off trying to catch my bike when it fell over (not with me on it). But otherwise, it's been a sucessful day so far.

now I've got two and a half weeks of school holidays to get through. mstr A at home all day, the holiday season in full swing around the town & the weather forcast to be April - rain, cold, rain, wind, rain, sleet, rain and the occasional storm. whopee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home