The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, March 24, 2006

Aggies home!

Horay! Aggie's been released early for good behaviour.

I picked him up this afternoon, and got to spend a decadant afternoon being driven home, cooked for, and having the kids put to bed, without having to do any of it myself:-)

And I managed to change our holiday dates, so we can go to cousin G's birthday party in June!

I am no longer the dregs of humanity in my mother's books (at least for a day or two)

I had an unexpected exam at college today (that's what comes of missing two weeks and one whole subject area), but still managed to get 31/39. Pass mark was only 16, so that's ok then:-) And I got three assignments back - all distinctions.

I'm a genius me;-)

If only I wasn't still three behind. Ho hum. I'm sure I'll catch up now Aggie's home.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home