The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, January 02, 2006

No change there then!

Well, sleep deprivation hits again:-(

but hopefully it's the beginning of the end.....

Once Xmas was properly finished, I put my foot down and refused to feed LMD during the night any more. Being cruel & heartless I have drastically limited her daytime feeds too. She's 11 months old now, and really doesn't need to be demand fed anymore - not when she demands it 6 times a day! So she only gets mummy first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and for one week only, mid-afternoon.

She is not impressed with this arrangement, and is vocally letting me know. I hate doing this:-(

Last night was her third night without a feed, and she also decided to put her foot down. She started crying at midnight, and kept it going pretty much non-stop till 4.30! she'd calm down on and off if I cuddled her, but has mastered the art of screaming in her sleep, so was able to keep me awake all the time:-(

Now, obviously, she's miserable and tired & trying her best to convince me to feed her, so she can have a nap.

I am not going to give in.

but I'm not going to like it either.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home