The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Resolutions

So everybody is posting their new year resolutions this year in an attempt to be shamed into keeping them I suppose. I don't usually do NYR's as I don't think it's the best time of year to be trying to change things, but this year is a bit different as I have reached a milestone in my life anyway: LMD turns one at the end of January, and as she is definitely the final child we will be having, that means no more being pregnant and no more breast feeding for the first time in 5 years! My life has changed rather drastically over the past 5 years, and this is a good time to take stock, re-evaluate & update my ambitions.

So, just to ensure I feel totally worthless when I fail to keep them, here are my NYR's for 2006:

  1. Lose weight, back to my pre Mstr A pregnancy size.
  2. Leave my shitty employers & get another job
  3. Be more organised & have some kind of routine
  4. Keep the front room tidy
  5. Finish the ****ing bedroom walls
  6. Find some time to do regular exercise
  7. Read more
  8. Watch less TV
  9. Toilet train LMB
  10. Save some money (yeah right!)
Be prepared for some updates during the next few months:-)

Oh yes, and go and check out Pond Perpective, my tenant. I know it's the holidays, but she's not had any clicks, and it makes me look bad:-(

No honestly, Ribbiticus is a very funny gal, go & check her out.

I said click on it.

NOW!

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home