The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, January 02, 2006

De-pinking

As you may have noticed, I have fiddled with my template, in an attempt to de-pink it a bit, because, frankly, it was getting on my nerves!

However, I'm pretty useless at computer stuff, so have managed to only do half the page! Anyone know why? Or how to do the bottom half too? I don't want to completely change templates as: a) I've made quite a few changes over the months & would never rememebr them all, and b) as I've stated previously I like this colour combination of text & background - it's easy to read & doesn't contravene any disability stuff that I know about:-)

Suggestions welcome.

UPDATE: I've found the bit to change the bottom half now:-) I can't make the colours match though as there are different types of code for the top & bottom half's! Still, two-tone is ok. Different from other peoples blogs at least;-)

UPDATE 2: I've done it (just in case you didn't notice). All one colour, and not so pink. Let me know if you have any trouble loading/reading/seeing everything now.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home