The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Back to the grindstone

I didn't get the job:-( They didn't really come up with any reason other than we liked the other guy better, so there was not alot I could do!

So it's back to my crappy job properly now - I can't kid myself that if I ignore it, it will go away for any longer.

hopefully something else will come up soon, but I doubt I'll get anything before Xmas now

UPDATE: it's now 9.30pm and I've just finished working my way through all the emails on my work computer. And you know what makes it worse? Only two of them were actually doing somthing useful, all the rest were either stupid paperwork or "information" that I didn't need!.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home