The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Men home alone

Oh yeah, guess what. In his four days alone, with just mstr A to look after (Mstr A is amazingly self sufficient now, expecially if allowed to play on the computer all day), Mr A managed to complete exactly NONE of his tasks, as written out in great detail before I left.

He didn't even pretend to start them, & come up with some excuse as to why something far more important came up.

Does anyone know why we bother keeping them around?

4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:26:00 pm, Blogger Aginoth said…

    Not exactly true...I made sure Aginoth Junior was at all his classes, and parties on time, I kept up with most of the housework, I sold and distributed over £100 of stuff through ebay, intercepted your business email and sent outthe maps and letters you hadn't even asked me too. also Sourced and bought a new chest Freezer.

    so Nyahhhhh :oP :o)

     
  • At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:12:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    kept up with most of the housework? ahh, you mean you turned the dishwasher on just before I arrived home

     
  • At Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:04:00 pm, Blogger Childsplayx2 said…

    Um, because we look good in tuxedos? (At least that's why my wife says she keeps me around)

     
  • At Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:15:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    Si - I didn't actually expect him to complete the list, but it was written in order of priority, so I hoped for number 1 to be done at least!

    Matthew - It's a long time since he wore a tux, and anyway it wouldn't fit any more. Still, I'll allow he did look good in it, but I can watch nice looking blokes out the window, I don't need to keep one around.

    Still he's been a good boy today, and I can think of the occasional use for him, although it probably wouldn't be suitable to discuss here:-).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home