The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm so not ready

I am so not ready for this weekend. I'm off to the Scilly Isles (Have I mentioned this before?) to tutor a course for three days. It should be a great jolly, except for a few problems:

1) This is quite a new course, & I've never taught this particular syllabus before, so I'm slightly stressed as to what to do, when & how long it will all take
2) It's a three day course, so I have to be organised enough to take absolutely everything with me on day 1, rather than coming home & quickly photocoying/googling/collecting notes etc each day
3) The Scilly's are along way away, so I'm leaving tomorrow, & won't be back till the early hours of Tuesday, so I need to have everything arranged at home for Mr A to look after himself & Mstr A, including arranging childcare around school time, ideally without paying too much, cos I'm skint
4)LMD is too young to leave for 4 days, so she's coming with me, so I need to pack everything she will need, in a bag small enough to take on board the ship.
5)As LMD is coming, and therefore nanny is coming to look after LMD, LMB has to come too, as there is no other care available to her. Ditto the above reason, but for LMB.
6)my tickets haven't arrived yet!

No worries then.

Check in on Tuesday for an update.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home