The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another lazy day

A quite day at castle Aginoth today. Mstr A didn't even get out of bed until 9am! I think he's finally worked out this lie-in lark - just in time for school to start next week.

Not that it made any differnece to me - LM Blond was wide awake & chatting at 6am. I think she may have been hoping for more presents:-) However, she's been quietly playing with her weebles all orning, so i cn't really complain.

Nothing much to write about really. I've finally managed to get my letters written, so hopefully i won't get sacked. Started the tidying up, but thought updating my blog would be more interesting:-) Fed the children. Worried a bit about the course I'm on tomorrow & Saturday (Tutors update to allow me to continue teaching for the next three years), but not alot cos I'm not actually going to revise, so whats the point in stressing?

Next job is to work out what I need to buy for LM Blonds party on Sat, as I'll have to shop tonight, & leave instructions for Mr A to get everything ready, as my course finishes at 3pm, and her party starts at 3pm, and it's an hours drive away (I'm hoping to get away early). My mother, sister & family arrive tomorrow evening too, so I'll have to tidy up enough of the house so that they have somewhere to sleep!

Still my sister has a daughter only 11 weeks older than LM Blond, so they should have a good time, and I can trust her to keep an eye on the kids better than my mother!

Back to work now....

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:07:00 pm, Blogger Juggling Mother said…

    My mother does not read this blog, she doesn't approve of all this rubish on the web. She is the only person I know who when offered free broadband, refused on principle!

    I'm sure you'll be hearing more about my mother in the future. It was her atrocious behaviour towards my kids that made me finally start this blog as an outlet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home