The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Friday, January 23, 2009

Up and down

I was feeling quite happy today. Everyone at work was moaning about how far away pay pay seemed to be this month (it always is in january), but I've just realised we've spent nearly a year in the black!!!!, I've got the money to pay off this years holiday to Butlins (not exciting, but comparitively cheap, and the kids love it), the interest rates have fallen so far that we actually have a disposable income each month. Bring on the recession;-)

I was working in the Construction Dept. today, which I thought was going to be devastatingly boring, but lucky me, I got the Health & Safety unit, which was quite fanscinating. No really, it was, if you like that kind of thing, which I do LOL!

But then I came home, and heard the news:(

2 babies dead, and 10 others needing surgery. 1 carer killed as she tried to save them, and two more in hospital.

I'm lost for words. but not tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home