The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cynical, moi?

Israel declares ceasefire in Gaza.

Amazing, just three days before the US president changes, and less than a month before their own general elections. Who's have thought it eh?

But more interestingly, the UN have finally (allbeit a tad late for several thousend Gazan's) decided that maybe Israel were acting a little bit illegally in some aspects of this invasion, and are "investigating"

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:27:00 pm, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    It was so GOOD to hear from you, my dear. I would LOVE to respond to your comments today, but I don't have your email....here is mine:
    myrtillo1984 AT yahoo COM
    If you email me I will put it in my Address Book, and also, respond...There is much to say. (lol) I DO remember JFK's Inauguration, very very well...This one? It is much bigger in every way. More inclusive in every way....Plus lots of other things I will try to share.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home