The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I got...





New docs:














A pretty top (a bit like this):

A chocolate Orange (it's NOT Terry's, it's MINE):
















And some money:









And I've still got the Crazie party in a few days :)


How about you?


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 27, 2008 7:14:00 pm, Blogger craziequeen said…

    I got some gifts that made me smile, some that make my mouth water and some that made me cry...

    I'll tell you at the party! :-)

    cq

     
  • At Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:26:00 pm, Blogger kerry jean lister said…

    I did very well this year - J paid for me to go on a big group holiday to France!

    We're saving up to go traveling in October and I wouldnt have been able to afford a holiday so was a lovely prezzie.

    He also got me a smoothie maker (one of those prezzies for both of us if you catch my drift) and the book 'Hammer of the Gods' which is all about Led Zeppelin and is quite an eye opener!

    Glad to hear you had a lovely Xmas =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home