The musings of a juggling mother

Rants & raves about life as a woman today, juggling work, home, kids, family, life the universe & everything.

© Mrs Aginoth. The right of Mrs Aginoth to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy aniversary...

Never mind queenie & Phil the greek. There is a far more important anniversary today. Aggie and I have been together for 15 years today (well tonight if you want to be picky), working on the date that we first started a "romantic" relationship.

Not bad considering we frst met when I was gooseberrying his date with my flat-mate (at her request, becasue she was too scared to tell him that between asking him over for dinner, and him actually coming over for dinner, she had started dating someone else), on our first date I was a "little" dunk and fell asleep on his bed, only to scarper without saying goodby at 4am, and his first introduction to my family consisted of a lot of rapid fire yelling and swearing, and comletely ignoring him.

it took my mother three years to learn his name. And me five years to stop telling him he was just a quick fling that would be over tomorrow.

A lot has changed since I was a teenager. I reckon we have more to be proud of than Queenie's 60 years!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home